Tuesday 1 December 2015

Tuesday, December 1



Welcome to December! Here's a quick update about the holiday concert. This is what I know so far:

When: Wednesday, December 16 – an afternoon matinee and an evening show.
Where: The blue gym
What: We are joining the grade 3 class to perform a song along with our amazing accompanist on guitar, Mrs, Dodds. Madame K is our resident French expert for this one as we'll be singing entirely in French.
Wear: Black pants or skirt with a green or red top. Santa hats are encouraged for those who have them, but not mandatory.

Also, just a quick note about Scholastic... I'm always happy to put in orders for you, especially at this time of year. If, for example, you have some last minute Christmas shopping to do and I can help you out, don't hesitate to let me know. The flyers have expiry dates on them, so as long as we're within the time frame of the flyer, we're good. And I can place orders from any of the flyers, not just the ones I send home. You can see them all online at http://www.scholastic.ca/clubs/.

<3