Wednesday 18 November 2015

Wednesday, November 18

Math Quiz: I will be sending yesterday's Math quiz home with the kids tomorrow. Please take a look, sign it, and send it back so I know you have seen it. For those who didn't have a wonderful result, I will be launching our Math Club on Tuesday next week for those who need some extra help. Math Club will be weekly extra help for those who need it and anyone who feels that they could use more support is welcome to come.

What's next in Math? Subtraction with and without regrouping. We started that today. The next quiz will be late next week and will include addition and subtraction.

Scholastic: We are up and running with our class book club orders. I sent the December flyers home yesterday and I'll be placing an order on November 30th. I just activated the Parent Pay option, which enables parents to go online, search for my name, and place an online order with a credit card payment. I'm happy to do it the old fashioned way, but this is so easy!

Anti-Bullying Week: There are lots of activities on the go for the week. Pink shirt day is Friday. We will also have a short assembly to wrap it up on Friday. Here's our product from today...


Displaying IMG_3722.JPG